Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Big O To Go: Old School!!

This place is straight out of 1976!! Actually, according to the owner, that's when Big-O To Go opened shop and began providing some of the finest quality pizza around!! This place is old school and it's awesome! They don't give you the pizza in a pizza box, but rather they wrap it in foil for you!! There's no fancy looking menu, but the menu you look at to place your order is the one they first had in 1976! This place is retro, has changed very little (if at all), and it's incredible! Oh, let us not forget that this pizza............ is amazing!!!!!!!!! Fresh quality ingredients make this pizza difficult to put down! In fact, I didn't put it down. If you must know, I ate an entire large 1/2 pepperoni mushroom, 1/2 sausage jalapeno by myself and I absolutely destroyed it!!!!! Absolutely!!!!!!!!!! And and and and... I ate a meatball sandwich on top of it! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Dude, their meatball sandwiches are fantastic and delicious in every square inch of bread, cheese, sauce, and meat they are served with!!!! I will absolutely go back to this place and pound and pound and pound and pound and pound and pound and pound and pound and pound and pound and pound and pound and pound and pound and pound and pound and pound until there is no room left!!!! Ahhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! A side note: It's right next to Royal Doughnuts... Do I even have to say it?!?!?!?! Do I even need to mention it?!?!?!?! Do I?!?! Well, I will!!!! After you pick up your pizza, you go to Royal and get 1/2 dozen doughnuts for dessert!!! And you know what?!?!?! That's what I did!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Big-O pizza with Royal doughnuts for dessert is one of the greatest eating combinations you can experience in all of Orange County!!! Maybe in the country!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Do this place and don't cheat yourself!! Do it now!!!!!


                                                 




Big O To Go on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment