Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Habit: I Get It!!!!

The Habit!!! When I first popped their double char burger into my mouth the initial thought that went to my head was, "I could easily eat these burgers five days a week and not get tired of it!" Truly, I understand why this placed is named The Habit as it is habit forming!!! Ahahahahahahahaha!!!! I had a double char burger, bacon burger and two orders of fries and the food was absolutely outstanding!!! Absolutely!!!!! I fear for The Habit's future because some greasy lawyer will probably sue this places ass off claiming they put some sort of addictive substance in the beef causing people to become fat! Well hey then, get down to The Habit and savor every second these burgers are around before some shyster takes them for all of their money!!! Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Do it!!!!!! You won't regret it!!!


The Habit on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment