Friday, July 15, 2011

Flame Broiler: Never Gets Old!!!!

I eat at Flame Broiler at least 4 times a week!! I don't give a crap what people say or think!!! I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot get enough of this stuff!!!!! I mean seriously!!!!! With every bite I take I just sink into my chair and savor every last calorie that sits on my tongue. Every single order I make here, EVERY ONE!!!!!!! I cover, I'm talking about absolutely dousing in a pool of, my half and half bowl with the Magic Hot Sauce!!!! So Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That isn't even a lie or exageration!!!!!! Don't you dare question my passion for Flame Broiler!!!!!! EVER!!!!!! I need it .... I need it,,, I need it... Just hook up an IV in my vein with that Magic Hot Sauce and I will be utterly fulfilled and never be in want for the rest of this life!!!! I know what will make me happy through the difficulties the world throws at us!!!! Flame Broiler baby!!!!! Do it now!!!!!!!! Do it I say!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Eat violently!!!!!













Flame Broiler on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment