Saturday, July 2, 2011

Nick's Deli: Can't Stop Chewing

I had been hearing about the breakfast burritos at Nick's for quite some time and as I was driving through Seal Beach last week, the time seemed opportune to see for myself if these breakfast burritos deserved all the attention they have been getting. In short, the answer is, Yes!!!!!!! I honestly cannot imagine a better way to start your day than to stuff your mouth full of breakfast burritos from Nick's!!!! But you know, there was something that absolutely baffled me while I was standing in line and waiting for my food. People would come in and order 1 breakfast burrito. What the hell?!?!?! One breakfast burrito?!?!?! There is no way that after eating one breakfast burrito that that you can just simply stop!!! That is unless you've had that stomach staple surgery and you get full really quick!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I had one breakfast burrito, sucked it down in about 4 bites and said to myself, "what the hell am I doing?!?!?!?! I can't just have one of these bastards!!! I'm going to slam down breakfast burritos until my jam cramps up and I am physically unable to chew!!!!!" Ahahahahahaha!!! And that is what I did! I had six, count em', six, breakfast burritos!!!!! I walked away completely satisfied! Later in the day when I would have a little gas and burp, I was tasting that chorizo and oh man was it good! Those breakfast burritos were etched in my mind all day, and to be quite honest, they are etched in my mind right now, and will probably still be there years down the road!!!!!!!! But but but but but, I must say, I was a little pissed!! People ordering one breakfast burrito! No way dude! No g-damn way you order one of these SOB's!!!! You have to go at least, AT LEAST, 3!!!!!!! Some of Nick's customers cheat and disgrace themselves by only ordering 1 breakfast burrito!! Those things are so amazing!!! How dare anybody order just one!!!!!!!! Stuff your mouth full of these 
suckers until your jaw locks baby!!!! Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Go to Nick's!!!! Your life will be utterly transformed and changed!!! That's an absolute and unquestionable fact!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!


Nick's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment