Friday, July 1, 2011

Sabatino's: It's All About the Sausage!!

Get away from me Sabatino!!! Get the hell away from me right now!!! I don't even want to look at you!!!! Get out of here Sabatino!!!! Whaaaaaa hahahahahahahaha!!! Whaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahaha!!!! OK Sabatino, wait!!! Wait I said!! Come back to me!! It's just that... well... I'm upset... I'm upset that we've only met just now!! It isn't fair!! Where the hell have you been all of my life Sabatino?!?!?!?!?! It's not fair that we've only just met today!!! Whaaaaaa hahahahahahahaha!! ...Sabatino, I want us to be friends! I don't want to fight with you! Sabatino, you have the most incredible tasting sausage I have ever experienced in this world! I mean Christ Jesus Almighty your sausage is tasty!! What the hell do you do to make it taste soooooo good?!?! Uhhhh, one thing I was a little disappointed with Sabatino was the size of your portions. I had a spicy sausage sandwich and a philly cheesesteak and they were sized meagerly. I also had a Pizza Sabatino but that was just right... But I still love you Sabatino!!! It hurts me that I have to be critical of you!!! Please forgive me, Sabatino!!! Whaaaaaa hahahahahaha!!! Sabatino... I'm glad we met! I look forward to many more gatherings together in the future! I must say, I find you a little irresistible, Sabatino!! I'm glad we're friends! Let's get together again soon. Love you Sabatino! Never leave me!!


Sabatino's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment