Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mandy's Pizza: Don't you Dare Send them Back to Pittsburgh!!!!

I just crushed a large peppeoni, sausage, garlic, and jalapeno pizza from Mandy's!! But I was still hungry after I finished off my pie so I ordered a meatball sandwich to wash down my pizza!  Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! 
This pizza is completely solid and is for sure a place worth eating!!! I had malnourished myself all week in build up and anticipation to absolutely decimate and destroy Mandy's!!! And I did it!!!! You can believe that!!!! Ahhhhhhh hahahahahahahahaha!!! Let me just say that the pain and difficulty I went through in "training" for Mandy's was well worth it!!!! I love the fact that we can get a taste of East Coast pizza here in Orange County!! Ahahahahahahahaha!!!! 
In fact, I would just say this to you!!! Go to their website and just look at the menu!!!! Do yourself.... no no no... do society a favor, go to their website and take a look at their menu!!! Just by looking at the menu you will be liberated and brought into a moment of extreme bliss!!!! Just by looking at the menu!!!! That's what I'm talking about, baby!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Do this place!!! Don't send them back to Pittsburgh!!! Support their ass so we can enjoy this magical place for years to come!!!! Ahhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!










Mandy's Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment