Monday, September 26, 2011

Good Choice Sushi: A Picture of Paradise!!!

One of my all time favorite pastimes, I mean hands down more than baseball or whatever the hell else people do, is that I like to eat a boat load of sushi!!!! Filling your mouth will all different types of fish until you are uncomfortably full and bloated is just a fabulous way to spend the entirety of your day!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Now I need to pre-empt this by saying that when I first tried sushi, I immediately fell in love!!!! Sushi is one of my all time favorite foods!!!! However, years ago, on the very first night I tried sushi, I made a committment!!!! A vow!!! A covenant with myself, that from this day forward, I will only eat at sushi restaraunts that offer All You Can Eat Options!!!!! Sushi is so good tasting, yet somewhat expensive and unfilling!!!! So as to not cheat myself or lose out on a beautiful eating experience, I told myself I will only eat sushi at restaurants where I am allowed to fill my belly to the brim!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Now now, I've been to some sushi places that don't have AYCE sushi options and find their food to be excellent!!! So I haven't been completely true to the sushi vow!!!! But I try so hard every damn day!!!!! And for the most part, I do good!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
With that, I had heard about Good Choice Sushi and the fact they serve up some of the finest sushi in all of OC!!! But when I heard they have an AYCE option on Monday and Tuesday nights, this place shot way up my list of sushi restaurants to do some major damage at!!!!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! When I walked in to Good Choice and sat down at the bar, I told the waitress we were doing the AYCE option!! When she showed us all of the rolls on the menu we could have as well as pointing to the sushi boats flowing by and telling us they were part of the AYCE option too, I could've sworn I saw Gene Wilder with his purple coat, top hat, curly hair and walking cane somewhere in my mind!!! Or was he really there?!?!?!?! Gene then began singing, "Come with me. And you'll be. In a world of pure imagination." Gene then went on to sing, "If you want to view paradise. Simply look around and view it." I mean, after seeing the rolls we could order and being told we could have anything off of the sushi boats, I felt like Augustus Gloop walking into that room in the chocolate factory where everything was made of candy and was edible and I could eat anything I wanted!!!!!! I mean, it was a dream come true!!!!
And to my shame, or honor (However one looks at it), like Augustus, I began grabbing every plate within reach off of those damn boats rushing by and ordering roll after roll after roll after roll after roll after roll after roll after roll from the sushi chef behind the bar!!!! I mean, the bus boy had to come by four different times to pick up the stacks of empty sushi plates that were piling up all around me!!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! When we were full and I could move no more, they brought the check, and it was only $18.50 per person for AYCE sushi!!!!! What a deal!!!!!! This guy we were sitting next to who witnessed our food decimation commented, "they definetely lost money on you guys tonight!!!" Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I've gotta be careful!!! If I go here too often, I may eat Good Choice Sushi out of business!!!!!!
Most sushi places that have AYCE usually have average quality fish that is only OK tasting!!! However, Good Choice possesses the rare combination of having excellent tasting and high quality fish for an AYCE sushi option!!!!! Good Choice is perhaps the most brilliant and valuable discoveries in my lifetime!!!! I ate here last night, and I can still taste the fish in my belly this afternoon!!!!! That's how much food you'll do at this place!!!! Do it now!!!! Don't even hesitate!!! Get down there and get to work!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!







Good Choice Sushi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment