Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Volcano Burgers: There is Strength in Volcano Burgers!!!

 As an Orange County high school football fan, I can remember back in the 90's the Los Alamitos Griifins High School football team had something like a 45 game winning streak going on!!! I can recall watching the high school football report on OCN each Friday night in the fall with Ken Rudolph and Jim Watson to see if Los Al had kept their winning streak alive!! It was a special time!! C'mon, somebody out there remembers OCN, right?!?!?!?! My dad was friends with Los Al's coach, John Barnes, back in the day too!!! Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Anyway, I was driving through Los Alamitos the other day and had been hearing the legends of Volcano Burgers for quite some time!!! When I pulled in to the parking lot, I noticed that Volcano Burgers is literally right across the street from Los Alamitos High School!! Home of the 45 game winning streak in the 90's, baby!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! My stomach was barren after a long day of walking and I was ready to devour an unreasonable amount of food!!!! And after ordering my food from the Volcano Burgers window, that I did!!! Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I ordered an Avocado Cheeseburger, a Colossal Burger, an order of fries, and an order of onion rings!!!! To be honest, I was thinking this wouldn't be enough food for me!!! I was thinking I might need to go back and order burgers number 3 and 4!!!!! But, I've gotta say, the size of these burgers were huge!! And the amount of fries and rings they gave to me were more than adequate!!!! When I finished all of my food, it felt just right!!! I mean, I could've gone back for more, but then I thought, "that's not necessary. I'm feeling satisfied!!!" But it was a debate in my mind that went on and on!!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! These burgers are very juicy and will not fail to fulfill your hunger!!! This food will make you strong and has the ability to release endorphins like no other!!! Los Al's 45 game winning streak in the 90's makes sense to me now!!!! Do you know why?!?!?!?!?! Do you?!?!?!?!?! Well I'll tell you!!!!! I have absolutely no doubt in my mind (not one square inch of doubt, I say!!!!!) that the Los Al Griffins in the 90's probably ate lunch every single day at Volcano Burgers which undoubtedly contributed to their culture of winning!!!! It's no surprise they hardly ever lost!!!!! In the 90's there was no need for Coach Barnes to watch film, draw up plays, or strategize with his coaching staff!!!! I'm sure all Coach Barnes did was give his team a food stipend each week, send them across the street to Volcano Burgers, and then put his guys out on to the field!!! And they won 45 in a row!!!!!! (No disrespect to Coach Barnes!!! He is an innovator and a genius!!!) Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Volcano Burgers, baby!!!! I haven't followed Los Al football in a long time. But if they haven't been winning, then they need to get back to fundamentals!!!!! They need to get back to old school football!!!! What they need to do is decimate Volcano Burgers before practices and games, so they can then decimate their opponents each Friday night!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! There is power and strength in Volcano Burgers!!! Just ask Los Al football!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! When in Los Al, do this place!!! You will get a glimpse of what it feels like to be a winner!!!!! Boom!!!!!



Volcano Burgers on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment