Friday, September 16, 2011

Zankou Chicken: Don't Take My Word For It!!!

Ohhhh I was craving chicken and falafel the other day so so bad.... SO BAD!!!I I've heard the legends of Zankou and was excited at the prospect of devouring Zankou and making it my, uhhhhhh.... female dog!! I'm just kidding!!! Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Listen, I'm giving Zankou a thumbs down. Please know my vote down in no way means that I think Zankou is a bad restaurant or not worthy of your business!! Zankou is a fine restaurant and is worthy of your time and money!! It's just that when Zankou and I met the other day for the first time, I didn't feel a connection between the two of us. I mean we had no chemistry. It was like we were walking along the beach together and we were struggling to keep the conversation going. After having lunch, I've come to the conclusion that we just aren't right for each other, Zankou... I'm sorry. It's not you, it's me...
I found their garlic hummus to be overwhelming, the chicken a bit dry, and just didn't find their falafel memorable.. Now, that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you, Zankou!!!! And there certainly isn't anything wrong with me!!! (Well, maybe there's something wrong with me. But that's another topic all together!! Ahahahahahahaha!!!!) We're just wrong for each other, Zankou!!! That's all!! And that's OK!!! You're great! And there's somebody out there for you. In fact, you have many followers who are huge fans of your food!! You are valued and loved, Zankou!! But, you and I just aren't a match!! Good luck to you Zankou!!!! You'll find your connection soon!!! In fact, you already have with many lovely people who enjoy your food!! Again, It's not you, it's me!!!!


Zankou Chicken on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment