Monday, September 5, 2011

Sonny's Pizza & Pasta: From Out Of Nowhere!!!

Ohhhhhh hohohohohoho!!!! Sonny!! Where the hell did you come from, Bra?!?!? I had been hearing good things about Sonny's for years but had never made the trek down to San Clemente to try it for myself. Well yesterday, that changed!!!! I decided that I was going to make Sonny's Pizza & Pasta my Final Four food!! On a side note, what a terrible game!! I was looking forward to the moment all day when the beautiful combination of delicious food, an empty stomach, and an entertaining game all come together to form the most brilliant experience one can know.... OK, we'll throw alcoholic beverage in there too!! Ahahahahahahahaha!!! But that game was flat out boring and ruined what could've possibly been the most beautiful moment of my life! But I'm not complaining!!! All is well!!!! Ahahahahahaha!!!!!
Let me just say this, Sonny's pizza came from out of nowhere for me!!!! I mean, I was expecting it to be good, but I had no idea it would be this good!!! With each bite I took it forced me to ask myself a question, "could it be? Is it?" I mean I have been to Italy, New York, Chicago, Petrillo's in San Gabriel and Zacharey's in Berkeley and would say that I have sampled some of the finest pizza this world has to offer. But with each bite I dropped into my mouth I had to ask, "could it be? I mean, Could this be the best pizza I have ever eaten in my life?!?!" Now now, I'm not saying it is. But all I'm saying is that Sonny's Pizza made me consider that what I was experiencing might have been the best ever.... Oh what the hell am I saying?!?! Sonny's is IT people!!!!!!! It is the best pizza this world we live in will ever know!!!!!!! Period exclamation point!!!!!! I just can't deny it anymore!!!! I can't!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! The crust/sauce combination is what really makes this pizza special!!! There sauce is... (I've been staring at my computer screen for the past 15 minutes trying to think of a word to describe their sauce, and you know what?!?!?! There is no word!!! It is of such deliciousness that the vocabulary of the English language fails to encapsulate a fair description of the sauce at Sonny's!!!! Sonny's Pizza has conquered the English language!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!) Plus, their crust is super thin so after I decimated one of their large pizzas with basil, garlic, chicken, and tomato I had plenty of room to pound down one of their meatball sandwiches (which is also excellent), and my last box of thin mints!!!! (Damn I'm gonna miss those things!!)
The Nature Boy Ric Flair once said, "If you want to be the best, you've gotta beat the best!!! Wooooooooo!!!" For anybody out there who thinks they have a pizza better than Sonny's, well then you gotta come and take the championship belt, baby!!! Bring it on!!!! Ahhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!









Sonny's Pizza & Pasta on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment