Thursday, September 8, 2011

Haus of Pizza: Earn it!!!


All of the buzz, all of the hype, all of the talk surrounding Haus of Pizza is absolutely deserved!!! Absolutely and completely!!!! And why is it deserved you might ask?.... Because they've earned it, that's why!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! This pizza is of the absolute highest quality!!! From the cheese, to the sauce, to the crust, to the toppings, Haus of Pizza is a place of beauty and honor!!!! After I pounded down a large pizza with pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, and jalapeƱo along with a large meatball sandwich, blood rushed to and flooded my stomach like the Mississippi River floods Tunica during a massive rain storm!!!! As I sat staring at that final bite of pizza, my gut was hanging out of my shirt, my stomach was hurting, and I was having difficulty breathing, but I managed to mutter to that one last morsel of food.... "You've earned it Haus of Pizza!!!" Ahhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Oh, and let us not forget that the prices here are excellent! They could easily charge 20% more for their food, but they don't, which makes this place totally affordable!!! Do you want to experience beauty and brilliance combined?!?! Do you?!?! .... Then get on down to Haus of Pizza!!!! Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!



Haus of Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment